Mobile measuring technology: wherever you are, you’re in the picture!
Steffel provides you with special measuring equipment for use when on the move. This technology is ideal for all CP technicians, engineers and CP network installers who need to carry out precise CP measurements in the field. High input impedance, AC noise rejection and simultaneous logging of AC interference are some of the stand-out features. Standard CP measurements and a host of special measurements (e.g. CIPS / DCVG measurements or soil resistivity measurements) are supported and can be accessed with full functionality via an app. With its CP all-in-one iCorrLog, Steffel has created a mobile measuring unit with a huge array of functions.
CP All-in-One iCorrLog: a huge array of functions for your measurements.
This mobile measuring unit’s unusually large array of functions continues to amaze even the most experienced CP technicians. It can be used as a CP multimeter, for example, for soil resistivity measurements or as a CIPS / DCVG monitoring and measurement unit. The iCorrLog has proven itself in practice and provides you with reliable and accurate support.
- 4-channel CP multimeter (AC+DC simultaneously)
channels 1-3 selectable ±150V, ±15V, ±5V | impedance 30 MΩ
channel 4 selectable ±1.5V, ±300mV, ±15mV | impedance 440 kΩ
(optionally 1500mA | impedance < 0.5 ohm)
- 8-channel data logger with 2kHz resolution (AC+DC simultaneously)
- Performs monitoring measurements
- Performs interference measurements (DC / AC)
- CIPS / DCVG measurement unit
- Mobile, freely adjustable interrupter
- Performs AC soil resistivity measurements
- Easy operation also via smartphone or tablet app
- 32GB on-board memory
- IP 67
Data sheet: CP All-in-One iCorrLog