Transformer-rectifiers: custom-made to suit your requirements.
Nothing is as individual as the structure you need to protect from corrosion, so take advantage of our years of experience when designing the specifics of your protective system. We develop the right custom-made solutions for your requirements. The name Steffel stands for the best know-how in cathodic protection and for durable transformer-rectifiers.
SteProtec transformer-rectifiers: durable and proven in the field.
Structures that need protection from corrosion are different in nature. The corrosion protection measures required have to be determined on a case-by-case basis. Steffel’s SteProtec series offers you a range of different units with varying power ratings to provide individually designed cathodic protection. There are 3 features, however, that all SteProtec units have in common: durability, sturdy construction and quality. The protective systems you get from us are a perfect fit: from compact rectifiers for tanks and vessels and rectifiers for steel hydraulics and offshore structures all the way to switching cabinet style multi-output units for industrial facilities.
- Available in all the usual power ratings
- A suitable transformer-rectifier for every conceivable use
- From very compact units (e.g. tank protection) to surface-mounted enclosures (e.g. pipeline protection) and switching cabinet style multi-output units for industrial facilities.
- Air-cooled for normal operational and environmental conditions, or oil-cooled for harsher conditions
- Available in a variable transformer version or electronic, and both have the option of stepless remote control adjustment
- Potential, voltage or current regulation available upon request
Remotely controlling your protective current
With cathodic protection from Steffel, you get a complete system of individual components interacting in perfect harmony. But Steffel wouldn’t be Steffel if we were willing to stop there! We also offer the practical, user-friendly advantages of remotely controlling protective current in all the areas where CP is used. The CP system’s direct communication with Steffel’s ISM2010 remote monitoring unit makes this possible. And we can also retrofit conventional transformer-rectifiers so that they can be controlled remotely. Take advantage of remotely controlled protective current from Steffel.
- Available in all the standard power ratings.
- For all areas in which CP is used
- Remote control of conventional transformer-rectifiers (retrofitting)
- Available to be mounted on variable transformer spindle or as an electronic TR unit
- Continuously variable adjustment
- Direct communication with the Steffel ISM2010 remote monitoring unit
- Full system integration into the Steffel MS2010 CP Management System